Thursday, March 30, 2017

Maude Sabourin: Les Ballet de Monte Carlo

 
 
 
THIS IS Maude Sabourin
 
And because Numeridanse does not allow embedding you have to GO TO THE LINK to see her perform.  Worth it.

I know there are a few Chosen Ones that Millicent and Kennth have worked with at Les Ballet de Monte Carlo (2009 - 2011):
 
Bernice Coppitieres, Mimoza Koike, Anja Behrend & Maude
 
and I don't even know if Bernice ever really performed. 
 
 
Sabourin hits Stravinsky's changing cues and Nijinsky's changing response after that dizzying death spiral turn through the circle.  Pietragalla, my dear Gaia Straccamore and Margarita Simonova have done it.  I have seen no one else pull it off.
 
In the meantime...and until I find a way to get around it, click on the link and watch this girl dance.
 
 

 
Post a Comment